Thursday, September 2, 2010

Katie's Goals

Jumping on the bandwagon! Here are some of my goals for the next few weeks.

1. Finish the adorable headbands that Ida and I are working on.
2. Make little bees to go on top of a wedding cake.
3. Make about 15 rocks with wire for table number holders for cousin's wedding.
4. Make a wedding cake.
5. Decide on and make a halloween costume for my LG. I am thinking ladybug or butterfly. I was a ladybug when I was 2/3 years old, so I was thinking that would be cute, but I can't decide, and I am always open for suggestions!
6. I am going to add more when I think of it!

4 comments:

  1. My 1yo is going as a ladybug this Halloween, but I went the easy route and bought it from Costco.

    Good luck with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both ideas, Katie. I think figuring out which costume would be the most manageable to make may help with determining which of the two!

    I have no idea what LM and BG are being. I need to get on that! Maybe BG could be a whatever LG is going to me, just in miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all of that! Make sure to take pics! The rock table number holders sound interesting. I'd love to see the bees on the cake too! :)

    TTY,
    Melysah

    ReplyDelete